Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy 2015!

Happy 2015, Chickadees!

It was great to be back at school today with all of you!  I hope that everyone is at least a little bit well rested after the busy holiday season.  I saw a lot of energy in the classroom today, and I'm hoping that we can channel it in a way that gets us off and running toward an awesome second half of the school year!

A couple of important items...

1. TOMORROW is the SRC DUE DATE for ALL language arts classes.  The SRC is due regardless of whether you see me for class tomorrow or not.  If you don't have my class tomorrow, you must find me and submit your SRC assignment to me (or if you're taking the online quiz, you must take it before the end of the day tomorrow).

2. Students in Language Arts Period E - Your homework (a double-sided worksheet on themes) is due at your next language arts class.  Make sure to complete it so that your grade doesn't suffer unnecessarily!

See y'all tomorrow!
Miss Whitman

No comments:

Post a Comment