Monday, May 4, 2015

Screencast Watching Homework

Hello there, lovelies!

Firstly, I want to remind you that your five paragraph essay drafts should be COMPLETED and SHARED with me on Google Docs at this time.  This morning, I was very concerned to see that some students have written only ONE paragraph in spite of multiple class periods spent working on these papers.  As I told you this morning in class, there is nothing more disappointing for me as a teacher than having the feeling that I care about your success more than you do.  While I cannot force you to care, I implore you to put forth your best effort.  You have too much potential to settle for less!

For tonight's homework, you are to watch the screencast below, and then, after watching, fill out the Google Form, also linked below.  Since the recording cut out on me before I could show you the last two slides of the presentation, I've also included a link to the presentation slides themselves.  That way, you can go back and rewatch any useful clips and also see the final slides.

Let me know if you have any questions, and be prepared for a quiz on this tomorrow!
Lots of love,
Miss Whitman

The Screencast
The Google Form
The Presentation Slides

No comments:

Post a Comment