Thursday, September 25, 2014

Hello there, my dears!

A few reminders for tomorrow....

1. Your writing notebooks are due for a weekly grade, and should be left in the blue bin before the end of the day.

2. Your reading binders are also due for a weekly grade, and should be left along the window sill in our classroom before the end of the day.  Remember that I'll be grading the binders based on organization, notes, and reflections on your independent reading

3. Your second SRC of the marking period is due.  You may turn in an alternative assessment or take a ten-question quiz on one of the school computers.  All students have now had the opportunity during class to take their SRC quizzes.  If you plan on taking one and still haven't done so, you are responsible for finding time to take it tomorrow--either during advisory or before/after school.  If you need another copy of the Alternative Assessments option list, you can find it here.

I'll see all of you tomorrow.  Happy Almost Friday!!!
Miss Whitman

P.S. I know that I was talking to one call (my D/G "do-gooders," I think) about personality inventories and the Myers Briggs test.  If you were interested in finding out your Myers Briggs typology, you can take a free quiz here.  (I'm an ESFJ).

No comments:

Post a Comment