Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Homework...and a funny

Hi there all!

Just a reminder that all classes now have homework for Writing Workshop due either tomorrow or Friday (whenever your WW section meets next).

Overall, I've been very pleased with what I've seen happening in our Writing Workshop sessions.  Remember, though, that during independent writing time, you need to be writing independently.  I know it's tempting to just tell your peers about all of your story ideas instead of writing them down, but I can't assess your progress when I can't see it on the page.  For that reason, I ask that you please stay focused on your OWN writing during writing time!

Looking forward to seeing all of you tomorrow.  Until then, here's a bit of humor for your Wednesday...

wincherella:

Reblogging cuz I love it.

Lyrics to I like big books and I cannot lie. Hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment