Monday, September 29, 2014

SRC Check-In

Hello, students and parents, and Happy Monday!

Just a reminder to students and parents to STAY ON TOP OF YOUR SRC reading!  Not doing your SRCs is a very easy way to sabotage your language arts grade, and I don't want that to happen to any of my students because you're all way better than that!  If you're having trouble or concerns of any sort about this, please come and see me.  I've just entered grades for the second SRC of the marking period, and those students who haven't submitted either of them at this point are looking at a very low grade right now.  Please be sure to submit ASAP!  I also received three alternate assessments today with no names on them--if one of them is yours, please identify yourself tomorrow so that I can give you a grade.

See y'all tomorrow!
Miss Whitman

No comments:

Post a Comment