Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Week of Respect

Hi there, students and parents!

This week, we are celebrating the Week of Respect, and we kicked off today by having students enter CMS to find inspirational messages posted on their lockers.  Students, if you are lovers of "words of affirmation," as I am, then you probably took great delight in finding a special message to brighten your day!  To reiterate the positive messages in those notes, I want to say that one month into the school year, and knowing y'all a lot better than I did in early September, I still really do believe that every one of you is smart and capable of doing great things!  Please, parents and guardians, encourage your young people to seize the day (Carpe Diem!), because they are the leaders of tomorrow.  I hope that this Week of Respect is simply a reminder of the behaviors that we exhibit throughout the year.

Have a beautiful week!
Miss W.


No comments:

Post a Comment